expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

How to Start Men's Business Suits Business And Make Over N60,000




Some entrepreneurs who start business with great capital do not stand. It means their businesses are no more. Some entrepreneurs who borrow large or small business loans from any financial institutional fall into bad debt or they are in serious debt.
It means they can not repay them when they are poor patronage or poor money management.

Maybe they do not involve God. But those entrepreneurs who start a business with just N100 to N10, 000 they receive a divine business idea from God still stand faster.

How did a campus student in Nigeria start a best MEN SUITS business with just N200 and gathered up to N100, 000 in less than two months as his profit?

Here is what he shared his true experience with us in this article where I read from the Success Digest Extra newspaper four years ago: 

‘I was in level 300 in the second semester as a campus student. No uncle and aunty around me were ready to assist me especial my roommate and mother. While preparing to start a project, I started thinking about how I could get money to finance my project.

But when prepared to go back to hostel, and I got N800 as an allowance from my mother, I suddenly got a divine idea, ‘MEN SUITS’ from God. How can I start it when I do not have large capital to invest in? Starting Men Suits may require large capital.

Though, I decided to take N200 out of N800 to buy an MTN recharge card and sent text messages to men who I knew were fond of suits. 

But to my surprise, one of men asked me to bring three different samples of best quality business suits. I did not know how to go about it since I did not have money to buy three wholesaling suits he required. 

Even if I borrowed money from my friend, it still was not enough. However, I went to the market where I could get the cheap wholesaling-price men suits and spoke to the Igbo seller. 
 
When I was given each best business suit at the rate of N8000 after being agreed to give me suits to sell only if I allowed him to follow me to my customers so that I could not elope from him, I went and sold it to my customers for N19,000. Some members of my church also patronized me.

That was how I was able to gather up to N100, 000 as my profit in less than two months without a shop. 

Therefore, I boldly say to you this day that you can start any business you desire with as low as N200 and achieve good profit’. 

You see, online readers? Let me tell you the truth, no matter the level of your financial status, you can start with whatever you have and prosper in your business. And you can lay your hand on whatever you desire or have and do it and you will prosper. 

Until you determine what you can do it or what you can not it, no one can tell you what you can do it or what you can not do it.

I was so sad because I received a message from one of my online Nigerian readers, saying in my own paraphrase, ‘Are you sure that N 50,000 start-up capital can run a business. 

I don’t think it is possible if it include a shop. Please enlighten me how to do it’. By this, I mean they doubt God’s capacity.

Remember Jesus Christ fed four thousand people with only five loaves and small fish. 

Remember the widow was told by Prophet Elisha to pour more than a few vessels with only one jar of vegetable oil she had and then sell to make money for the rest of her life including her two sons. 

What God could do it in the bible and others outside the bible can do it for you only if you have faith. God does not care what you have or what you do not have or how serious your financial situation is. What God cares is to see how you obey and do it.  

Therefore, I say if you don’t want to start a business with little capital you have because it is impossible, then I don’t see you well if you want to start a business with large capital. 
 
Many successful business-suit entrepreneurs started small and grew big. They started small because they want to know whether customers like their product or not before they start large. Remember God gives you the power of tongue to choose Life or Death in business. 

If you choose negativity in business, you choose death in business. If you choose positivity in business even it seems impossible, you choose life in business. 

Whatever you come out of your tongue positively or negatively will come around you to bless or cure you in business. 

That is why many people don’t prosper in business they can because they are afraid it is possible. 

Final Thoughts

I hope you enjoy this article? Pass it to others in your blog, facebook profile, twitter profile, forum post, etc. 

Thank you for reading this article. Any question you want to ask or you want to add what you say, please share your comments with us here in the comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Very nice article. Twas motivating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 AM

    N200?! Impossible until I read this article and understand how it works. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete